Friday, January 14, 2011

My Favorite Joke

I feel like I need to share this joke with you. I have known it for a very long time. In the time I have known this joke, I have heard many, many jokes, but none of them have beat this one. If, after you read this, you find yourself questioning many things about me, you should really just either a) forget you read this, or b) pretend you read this on a Laffy-Taffy and move on, or c) remember that I live at least 200 days of every year in the company of 8th grade students! Here we go!

There once was a little girl:


And this little girl went to the mall with her family. And at this mall, she saw a girl with beautiful blond hair.



And she ran up to her and said, "You have the prettiest blond hair that I have ever seen. I wish my hair was as pretty as yours."
And the girl with blond hair smugly replied, "It's natural." And then she fluffed her hair and then walked away.

And so the little girl went on her way, but then spotted another girl, but this girl had brunette hair.



And she ran up to her and said, "You have the prettiest brunette hair that I have ever seen. I wish my hair was as pretty as yours."

And the girl with brunette hair smugly replied, "It's natural." And then she fluffed her hair and then walked away.

And so, the little girl walked away and kept looking around the mall and she spotted another girl, but this girl had red hair.




And she ran up to her and said, "You have the prettiest red hair that I have ever seen. I wish my hair was as pretty as yours."

And the girl with red hair smugly replied, "It's natural." And then she fluffed her hair and then walked away.

And so, the little girl went on her way, but then she spotted a girl at the food court with green hair and snot running down her nose.


And she ran up to her and said, "You have the prettiest green hair that I have ever seen. I wish my hair was as pretty as yours."
And the girl with green hair wiped the snot off her face and moved it into her hair and  smugly replied, "It's natural".

End of joke. Time to laugh.

  David

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahaa dude I TOLD YOU THAT JOKE! I learned it when I was like in 6th grade at a slumber party.

    Sorry I haven't been a part of your blog. I will become a more avid reader.

    Love you! YO SIS

    ReplyDelete