Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Riddance

    Sometimes we lose things or have to say goodbye and it is painful. It takes us a little time to get over them and sometimes we never do. I still miss my previous dogs, except Goliath, but that is for a different post. However, today is different. Today is a good day. Today, after I run exactly 4.43 miles and not an inch further, I will say goodbye to these forever:


  I couldn't be happier. I will then pretend all 350 miles didn't happen. My feet are not happy with my brain. They weren't bad shoes. They just weren't for me. They helped me to my fastest 5K and helped me through my first marathon, but I will not miss them. They will be put to pasture and put behind a mower. Goodbye and good riddance!

In other news, the Brooks 3 Ghost has won these awards in the last  two years:

  1. Best Shoe Update-Runner's World 2009
  2. Greenest Running Shoe 2009
  3. Fitness Magazine's Neutral Running Shoe of the Year.
  4. Runner's World International Shoe of the Year 2010!

What do my feet know?
  David

No comments:

Post a Comment