Wednesday, July 13, 2011

For A Limited Time--A Running Offer



     The offer is simple. And for a limited time it is free. Well, free in the way that you won't have to pay me any money, but it will cost you. I love running and coaching. I am currently running, but not coaching. And I want lots of other people to love running too. I want to try something called distance coaching. What distance coaching is, is that you have a coach (Me), but you do not live in the same city as he/she lives. This "distance coach" trains you for a race that is where You live. So, I need people to coach. That is where you come in. And here are the details:

   1. I will train you for a 5K, which is a distance of 3.1 miles.
   2. The training will last 6-8 weeks.
   3. We can train as easy or has hard as you want.
   4. I can help you choose shoes, gear, a race, etc.
   5. I can find you a local running group who you can work with you if you would like.
   6. Answer any questions you have about ANYTHING related to running.
   7. All you will need to do is:

            a. let me know you want to be trained.
            b. walk/run a mile and time yourself. (It must be a full mile.)
            c. if you have participated in a 5K, I need to know your time.
            d. let me know what city you live in.

 Let me know as soon as possible, so we can get going. Who will be my first taker?

David

3 comments:

  1. You are a very good running coach and I think you are the best! You got me hardware two days in a row!
    Yo Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the endorsement! And the winning of the hardware was all your own! Are you in for Round 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Celia, Amy, maybe Dad, etc. want to do a 5K. We prefer it to not be in the Rockies or Swiss Alps as you would prefer. Possibly Florida where it is a little more flat. I would like to use the shoes you bought me. I have done several 5ks, but you know my times are not so hot. I guess I am trying to say, WE ARE IN. Bring it!

    ReplyDelete