Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New Idea for this Place

My wife suggested that an area of this or a facet of this blog should be new poems or stories that I write or am working on. So...from time to time, I am going to add bits and pieces of stories or poems here. I know it really doesn't matter since only my wife is really following this or reading this, but maybe someone else will stop by and read something written here and enjoy it and just maybe in turn be encouraged to write something themselves; isn't that what good art is suppose to do...encourage you to try it your self and propel you to be better. And isn't true writing something that you must get out of you even if you do not really want to. So, since none of these ideas will leave my mind, I will start putting them here and it will give me a place to showcase them instead of just having them hiding away in my little Moleskine journals. You have been warned. I hope you enjoy what you find written here.

No comments:

Post a Comment