Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Belated President's Day

       I know I'm exactly 9 days past when this post should have gone out, but I make no excuses. Life is life. You live it too. Thanks for taking part of your busy daily routine to check my blog. Updating it just may be one of the things I look forward to doing all the time. I just wish I had more time to do so. I got this picture from an email from Public Bikes. They have a great site about bike design, commuting, city design, and just plain having fun on two wheels. Well, Happy Super-Late President's Day. I know we haven't had a good one in quite a long time, but try to pray for them instead of complain. God is listening and in control. 

DAVID

Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike.
~ John F. Kennedy


Sale Ends Today

No comments:

Post a Comment