Friday, September 11, 2009

Blessed Friday

Friday and all the things it means is a great example of how powerful concepts can be. Friday is not much different than the other weekdays. It is still just a 24 hour period where most people still have to go to work. We do not get paid more on Fridays. It is only the end, which for some reason we are happy about. I am not happy at the end of the summer, or end of the weekend, or the end of my current good time or event. Friday stands alone for me. It has the same feeling everytime for me as those first couple of mornings when Fall has finally come. My energy level increases. I forget that I am still sleepy. I am driven outdoors instead of indoors. I feel happy that I get to be alive; all these things, even though I am still sitting in my car, driving on the same roads, going to the same job, to do the same things, but feels like nothing else. So, with all of this said: Happy and Blessed Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment